Our Partners

Phillips 66 Partners

Phillips 66 Partners-logoHeadquartered in Houston, Texas, Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE: PSXP) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership formed by Phillips 66 to own, operate, develop and acquire primarily fee-based crude oil, refined petroleum product and natural gas liquids (“NGL”) pipelines and terminals and other transportation and midstream assets.

Phillips 66 Partners and Paradigm Energy Partners, LLC (“Paradigm”) have formed Joint Ventures to develop assets in the Bakken Shale. The Sacagawea Pipeline (the "Pipeline JV") and Palermo Rail Terminal (the "Rail JV") are designed to enhance logistical options for crude oil transportation in the Bakken region. Phillips 66 Partners and Paradigm will each own a 50 percent interest in the Pipeline JV. The Rail JV is owned 70 percent by Phillips 66 Partners, with Paradigm owning the
remaining 30 percent interest.

Sacagawea Pipeline

The Pipeline JV will own an 88 percent interest in Sacagawea Pipeline Company, LLC, the owner of the Sacagawea Pipeline, with the remaining 12 percent interest owned by Grey Wolf Midstream, LLC. Additionally, the Pipeline JV will construct and own a crude oil storage terminal and central delivery point for various crude gathering systems located in Keene, North Dakota (the "Keene CDP"). The Sacagawea Pipeline project is a 91-mile pipeline being developed to deliver crude oil to and from various points in and around Johnson's Corner and the Keene CDP, located in McKenzie Country, North Dakota, to destinations with take-away options for both rail and pipeline in Palermo and Stanley, North Dakota. Paradigm is constructing the pipeline and Phillips 66 Partners will be the operator. The pipeline is anticipated to commence operations in the third quarter of 2016.

Palermo Rail Terminal

The Rail JV consists of a crude oil rail-loading facility located on a 710-acre site near Palermo, North Dakota. The terminal has an initial capacity of 100,000 barrels per day, with flexibility to be expanded to 200,000 barrels per day. It is located on a railway main line with two mainline switches, allowing east- and west-bound rail traffic. The terminal includes a pipeline delivery and receipt connection to the Sacagawea Pipeline, allowing the terminal to receive crude oil from areas in Dunn and McKenzio Country, North Dakota, and deliver it to terminals into North Dakota.

In Stanley, North Dakota, the terminal also includes adequate space for up to 12 truck uploading facilities and approximately 300,000 barrels of operational storage, with permits allowing total storage capacity of up to 2.4 million barrels.

Phillips 66 Partners operates the Keene CDP, Sacagawea Pipeline, and Palermo Rail Terminal.